Shipping & Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
We appreciate every order placed and make every effort to process orders for delivery on the day orders are received before 2pm on business days (Monday-Friday, excluding public and UK Bank holidays). Orders received after 2pm, weekends and holidays will be processed the following business day. We aim to process and ship orders as quickly as possible, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We cannot be held responsible for disruption in shipping caused by reasons outside our control. Please note that processing time may increase occasionally during periods of high demand. We will deliver your goods in accordance with the delivery option selected at check out.
We cannot be held responsible for the loss of your order if the delivery address provided by you at checkout is incorrect or incomplete. If your parcel is returned to us due to an incorrect or incomplete address, you will be charged additional costs to redeliver your order to a corrected address. This includes orders using the free delivery option.
Our delivery times are given only as a guide.
- Free standard UK delivery on all orders over £35.00 using Royal Mail Tracked 48 service
- £4.00 - Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours, 2-4 Working days, including Saturday delivery
- £5.00 - Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hours, 1-2 Working days, including Saturday delivery
- £10.00 - Tracked International Shipping, 5-7 Working days from dispatch, Signature required
Rest of the World
- £18.00 - Tracked International Shipping.
Please note that charges may occur on orders shipped outside of the European Union. We cannot be responsible for any custom charges, import duties or taxes that may be incurred, or any shipment that is stopped or disposed of by customs. We advise you to check with your local customs before placing an order.
Delays can also be caused by custom checks or international postal services.